Hundreds of pro-democracy protesters in Moscow’s Bolotnaya Square reportedly witnessed a UFO in the sky above them on Saturday. According to the Telegraph, the silent object was “clearly not a helicopter,” and was described as having pulsating colored lights, and had “five extended tendrils or pylons emanating from the body of the vehicle.”
The crowd of people protesting against recent presidential election results allegedly climbed trees to better observe the UFO that seemed to be observing the 25,000 protestors.
The strange craft remains unidentified, but many speculate that the UFO is simply a military/police drone. The use of drones by police departments around the world to easily monitor crowds of people is increasing. And, in this case, a mob of 25,000 protesters would be an ideal situation in which the use of a drone would be advantageous to authorities.
Watch the video below, and share your opinions with us on our Facebook page.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019