Open Minds Magazine announced the launch of its new digital edition – a mobile, searchable, and web-based version of the print magazine. The digital edition is a new way to expand Open Minds’ global reach and grow its international readership.
Open Minds Magazine is a bi-monthly publication focusing on exploring the true nature of the UFO phenomenon in terms of its history, evidence and its enormous sociopolitical and scientific implications. Open Minds is presented objectively with a focus on the facts, yet the publication is destined to change our current outlook on UFOs – an outlook that has been affected for decades by the stigma of ridicule and a relentless process of misinformation and disinformation by the mainstream media.
“The digital edition is interactive in a way that print will never be,” says Maureen Elsberry, Marketing Director of Open Minds. “We’re able to link to exclusive content on the web as well as relevant videos and radio interviews and pop them directly into the articles.”
Open Minds worked with BlueToad, Inc. to bring the UFO news magazine to the public in an extraordinary format that goes far beyond the printed publication. Each issue has been reimaged with vibrant, high-resolution images and zoom feature capabilities.
“Providing a digital edition to our valued readers has always been our goal” Elsberry stated. “It saves our international subscribers money on shipping and provides the interested reader with a greener option.”
To preview the first digital edition, visit: Open Minds Digital Magazine
Open Minds Magazine’s print version is available at Barnes & Noble, Borders, Krogers, Giant Eagle, select airports, and an abundance of other bookstores and markets.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Nick Redfern – UFOs, Government Insiders, and Satanic Influences – November 6, 2018