Bartholic followed in her family’s footsteps and began her career as a fashion model at age 17. After marrying, she transitioned into the art scene, and she and her husband ran two art galleries in downtown Tulsa, Oklahoma. Her interest in UFOs took priority in the 1970s, and she began investigating the phenomenon.
Bartholic worked closely with French astronomer and UFO researcher Jacques Vallee for many years, and considered him a good friend. Bartholic was a consultant on the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind, ” while Vallee inspired the Close Encounters character of Claude Lacombe.
Her research in the field of UFOs led to several speaking engagements on the subject. She also wrote about UFOs, including a book detailing some of her experiences entitled Barbara: The Story of a UFO Investigator.
Bartholic had been working on a documentary film about extraterrestrial life before she passed away at the age of 71.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks