The three boys were near Bridgend Court in Dingwall, Scotland at approximately 7:30pm that Wednesday night when they noticed a UFO above the trees that was “quite big in size but it wasn’t going very fast.” Cody MacKenzie, one of the boys who witnessed the UFO, told the Ross-shire Journal, “We were sitting down on the kerb when we heard this loud humming noise. We looked up and saw the UFO just above the trees. I thought it was a UFO right away. It was shaped like one and had coloured lights turning round and round underneath it. We didn’t see anyone in it but the lower part of it was a silver colour – you could tell that because the lights were reflecting on it.”
Cody also claims that he, his brother Keelin, and a friend also saw a black helicopter in the sky at the same time they saw the UFO. Cody describes hearing another UFO in the area, but never saw it.
The boys say they were frightened by the mysterious object, and feared it might land, so they quickly returned home.
According to the Ross-shire Journal, a Northern Constabulary spokesman in Dingwall said police had “received no reports of unexplained activity at that time.” But Cody and the other kids know what they saw that night. Cody even created a sketch of the UFO to show his parents.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019