Witnesses observed a circular UFO in the night sky above the Embu das Artes area of San Paolo, Brazil on Saturday, July 23rd. The object hovered in the sky as it rotated like a Ferris wheel. White or light blue lights around the circumference of the UFO flashed or pulsed as the object rotated. Additionally, a larger blue light was in the center of the object.
According to UOL News in Brazil, one of the witnesses described, “It was like a round disc with a lot of blue lights and was very high. Everyone stopped to watch. It looked like a movie scene” (translation). The UFO in the video is quite a spectacle, and certainly looks quite mysterious. However, the object is most likely to be of terrestrial origin.
The spinning of the object and its multiple lights are characteristic of an LED-adorned remote-controlled aerial vehicle, or an LED-adorned object suspended by a balloon or helicopter. One of the witnesses told UOL News, “A friend stated that someone put a lighted kite in the sky” (translation).
A similar object floated over Rio de Janeiro in 2009. That UFO had a large screen on its bottom with a reported 15,000 bulbs. But according to Globo, the UFO was the work of an American artist. The object was suspended by a 160 foot steel cable attached to a helicopter. The artist controlled the UFOs lights via cell phone.
While it is certainly possible that the San Paolo UFO is something else entirely, the Rio de Janeiro artist-created UFO supports the notion that the July 23rd San Paolo UFO was also man-made.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO