Witnesses observed a circular UFO in the night sky above the Embu das Artes area of San Paolo, Brazil on Saturday, July 23rd. The object hovered in the sky as it rotated like a Ferris wheel. White or light blue lights around the circumference of the UFO flashed or pulsed as the object rotated. Additionally, a larger blue light was in the center of the object.
According to UOL News in Brazil, one of the witnesses described, “It was like a round disc with a lot of blue lights and was very high. Everyone stopped to watch. It looked like a movie scene” (translation). The UFO in the video is quite a spectacle, and certainly looks quite mysterious. However, the object is most likely to be of terrestrial origin.
The spinning of the object and its multiple lights are characteristic of an LED-adorned remote-controlled aerial vehicle, or an LED-adorned object suspended by a balloon or helicopter. One of the witnesses told UOL News, “A friend stated that someone put a lighted kite in the sky” (translation).
A similar object floated over Rio de Janeiro in 2009. That UFO had a large screen on its bottom with a reported 15,000 bulbs. But according to Globo, the UFO was the work of an American artist. The object was suspended by a 160 foot steel cable attached to a helicopter. The artist controlled the UFOs lights via cell phone.
While it is certainly possible that the San Paolo UFO is something else entirely, the Rio de Janeiro artist-created UFO supports the notion that the July 23rd San Paolo UFO was also man-made.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson