Witnesses observed a circular UFO in the night sky above the Embu das Artes area of San Paolo, Brazil on Saturday, July 23rd. The object hovered in the sky as it rotated like a Ferris wheel. White or light blue lights around the circumference of the UFO flashed or pulsed as the object rotated. Additionally, a larger blue light was in the center of the object.
According to UOL News in Brazil, one of the witnesses described, “It was like a round disc with a lot of blue lights and was very high. Everyone stopped to watch. It looked like a movie scene” (translation). The UFO in the video is quite a spectacle, and certainly looks quite mysterious. However, the object is most likely to be of terrestrial origin.
The spinning of the object and its multiple lights are characteristic of an LED-adorned remote-controlled aerial vehicle, or an LED-adorned object suspended by a balloon or helicopter. One of the witnesses told UOL News, “A friend stated that someone put a lighted kite in the sky” (translation).
A similar object floated over Rio de Janeiro in 2009. That UFO had a large screen on its bottom with a reported 15,000 bulbs. But according to Globo, the UFO was the work of an American artist. The object was suspended by a 160 foot steel cable attached to a helicopter. The artist controlled the UFOs lights via cell phone.
While it is certainly possible that the San Paolo UFO is something else entirely, the Rio de Janeiro artist-created UFO supports the notion that the July 23rd San Paolo UFO was also man-made.
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019