Stanley Fulham, a retired Royal Canadian Air Force Captain and UFO researcher, died on December 19, 2010 after reportedly losing his battle with cancer.
Fulham gained recent attention with his book Challenges of Change, in which he predicted several UFO appearances. One of these predictions stated that UFOs would appear over several major cities on October 13, 2010, and because of this prediction, Fulham has been given credit by some for the UFOs that appeared over New York City on October 13th. He made other predictions about sightings that will supposedly happen in January of 2011 – first in Moscow, then in London.
A memorial service was held by Fulham’s family on December 23, 2010. He died at the age of 87.
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson
- Large UFO spotted over Hollywood freeway