Stanley Fulham, a retired Royal Canadian Air Force Captain and UFO researcher, died on December 19, 2010 after reportedly losing his battle with cancer.
Fulham gained recent attention with his book Challenges of Change, in which he predicted several UFO appearances. One of these predictions stated that UFOs would appear over several major cities on October 13, 2010, and because of this prediction, Fulham has been given credit by some for the UFOs that appeared over New York City on October 13th. He made other predictions about sightings that will supposedly happen in January of 2011 – first in Moscow, then in London.
A memorial service was held by Fulham’s family on December 23, 2010. He died at the age of 87.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents