One of the nation’s most anticipated UFO-related events, the 2012 EBE Film Festival, is now accepting entries for the February 21-26 events at the Fort McDowell Radisson Resort in Fountain Hills, Arizona.
A celebration of paranormal filmmaking, the 2012 EBEFF includes screenings, social events and networking opportunities, and a closing night Banquet and Awards Ceremony where the coveted EBE statues will be awarded. The festival runs in conjunction with the International UFO Congress which is the largest annual UFO conference in the world.
Narrative short films (30 minutes or less) and feature length (60 minutes or more) completed after Jan. 1, 2010 will be considered.
* Regular – Jan. 15, 2012. Regular Entry Fees: $25 per category entered
* Late/Final Feb. 1, 2012. Late Entry Fees: $30 per category entered
EBEFF 2012’s “EBEs” will be awarded to the Best Feature and Best Short film and People’s choice at a special Awards Banquet to honor the filmmakers and their works February 25th, 2012.
“We are very excited to host the festival this year and we already have some top-rate submissions,” said Festival Co-Organizer Maureen Elsberry. “This is really a celebration and exhibition of the amount of research, passion and dedication these individuals put into their work ” Elsberry said.
The International UFO Congress’ “EBE” Film Festival is a celebration of investigative filmmaking, with free films screened all day Tuesday February 21st and in the evenings Feb. 22 – 24th at the beautiful desert oasis at the Fort McDowell Resort & Casino in Scottsdale, Arizona.
For submission rules and application visit: 2012 UFO Film Festival
For further information call 480-302-2147.
Make sure to “like” the new International UFO Congress Facebook page!
About the International UFO Congress:
The International UFO Congress is an Arizona based organization dedicated to the dissemination of information related to many areas in ufology. It was established in 1991 and hosts an annual conference which is the largest of its kind in the world. It features presentations given by authors, researchers, experts, enthusiasts, and those who have witnessed paranormal or anomalous phenomena from all over the world. It also provides a forum to discuss the experiences and findings. This event usually has over 20 Speakers, a Film Festival, tons of vendors as well as experiencer sessions. Topics generally covered are abduction, UFO sightings, UFO crashes, crop circles, paranormal experiences, government conspiracy and much more.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher