A mysterious bright light shot across the early morning sky at approximately 1:40 AM in South Carolina on Monday, February 13.According to local Fox affiliate, Fox Carolina, this UFO disturbed many upstate South Carolina residents. Dispatchers in Spartanburg reportedly fielded dozens of 911 calls from concerned witnesses just before 2:00 AM. One witness who contacted Fox Carolina explained that she “saw lights, heard a boom, then heard a crash in the woods near her home.” She further explained, “It was like a giant spotlight, and it was only there for, like, four or five seconds.” The impact from the crashing UFO made her walls shake. Other witnesses saw the fireball zooming through the sky, and heard an explosion when it hit the ground.
Dr. Charles St. Lucas, Planetarium Director at the Roper Mountain Science Center in Greenville, SC believes what witnesses saw Monday morning was a meteor. He opined, “It sounded like a typical bolide,” which is a brighter-than-usual meteor that has the appearance of a fireball flashing through the sky.
Bolide meteors are supposed to be rare, yet fireball UFOs have appeared in multiple states across the United States in the past year. But the South Carolina fireball UFO is different because of the explosion described by witnesses.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018