These sightings come from the Otto Binder reports.
Wycombe, Pennsylvania, 1967
March 1967 – Dawn Anderson of Wycombe PA, witnessed in daylight a gigantic “Zeppelin” hanging motionless among the clouds. The craft had a black rectangular opening running along the side, with six “booms” protruding from the top. These may have been some type electrical discharge devices associated with the propulsion system of the vehicle. The craft also featured two “riveted seams” similar in appearance to those used on a large boiler from a steam engine.
Kingsport, Tennessee, 1945
Late 1945 Kingsport TN. – Just before Kenneth Arnold’s sensational “Flying Saucers” of 1947, Charles Hamlet and Edward Cate saw a “wonderful striped” flying chimney crossing the sky at an amazing speed.
Moorestown, New Jersey, 1966
October 30, 1966 – Mr. and Mrs. C.P. Jr. of Moorestown NJ, sighted a giant “blimp” apparently moored to an electrical plant’s roof, as if the “occupants” planned to climb down, but no figures appeared. The craft measured 342 feet in length, and 138 feet in width with 14 opaque windows running along the side. The object had five round lights on the top, with a large “beacon light” on one end.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018