These sightings come from the Otto Binder reports.
Wycombe, Pennsylvania, 1967
March 1967 – Dawn Anderson of Wycombe PA, witnessed in daylight a gigantic “Zeppelin” hanging motionless among the clouds. The craft had a black rectangular opening running along the side, with six “booms” protruding from the top. These may have been some type electrical discharge devices associated with the propulsion system of the vehicle. The craft also featured two “riveted seams” similar in appearance to those used on a large boiler from a steam engine.
Kingsport, Tennessee, 1945
Late 1945 Kingsport TN. – Just before Kenneth Arnold’s sensational “Flying Saucers” of 1947, Charles Hamlet and Edward Cate saw a “wonderful striped” flying chimney crossing the sky at an amazing speed.
Moorestown, New Jersey, 1966
October 30, 1966 – Mr. and Mrs. C.P. Jr. of Moorestown NJ, sighted a giant “blimp” apparently moored to an electrical plant’s roof, as if the “occupants” planned to climb down, but no figures appeared. The craft measured 342 feet in length, and 138 feet in width with 14 opaque windows running along the side. The object had five round lights on the top, with a large “beacon light” on one end.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch