During the summer of 1970, two witnesses saw a large object pass approximately 150 feet from them while they were driving down the road in Mildura Australia. The color of the object was grey with flashing orange and white lights. The lower portion contained a grid structure which was rotating according to the eyewitnesses.
On March 5, 2003 a retired Navy veteran living in Helena Missouri had a fantastic encounter with a gigantic triangular shaped craft. The sighting took place around 9:50 PM, and lasted approximately ten minutes. The distance across each side of the triangle was estimated to be “one football field in length”, and twenty feet high. As the craft passed by overhead, the witness stated that it “caused pictures to fall off the living room wall, and shook the entire house”. One small light was located on each point of the triangle, with a large elongated florescent light located at the bottom center of the craft which blinked every fifteen seconds. The witness described the structure of the craft as looking like an old “truss-bridge”, with rusted metal, and “vintage era rivets” (see pictures 1 and 2). A walkway was seen running along the side of the craft at the mid-way point which was enclosed by a glass frame. The witness concluded his account of the sighting by stating: “it was not from this world”.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson