According to the Daily Telegraph, the video shows “a bright light crossing the moon and then mysteriously breaking into two pieces – heading in different directions.” Several witnesses in other parts of Australia reported seeing similar UFOs on previous days.
The witness uploaded the video to YouTube with the following description:
Filmed in Cooloongup. One orb and another appears next to it! Filmed in the south east using a yukon Spirit Night Vision attached to a JVC Everio. Monocular was kinda out of focus a bit. To focus the whole thing I need to twist the front barrel of the scope and the back eye piece and then adjust the cameras manual focus with tele-macro.
While objects like the two that appear in this video are commonly captured with night-vision cameras, some are suggesting that this particular video is fake, because the second object appears out of nowhere.
Watch the video and share your thoughts on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)