According to the Daily Telegraph, the video shows “a bright light crossing the moon and then mysteriously breaking into two pieces – heading in different directions.” Several witnesses in other parts of Australia reported seeing similar UFOs on previous days.
The witness uploaded the video to YouTube with the following description:
Filmed in Cooloongup. One orb and another appears next to it! Filmed in the south east using a yukon Spirit Night Vision attached to a JVC Everio. Monocular was kinda out of focus a bit. To focus the whole thing I need to twist the front barrel of the scope and the back eye piece and then adjust the cameras manual focus with tele-macro.
While objects like the two that appear in this video are commonly captured with night-vision cameras, some are suggesting that this particular video is fake, because the second object appears out of nowhere.
Watch the video and share your thoughts on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch