According to the Daily Telegraph, the video shows “a bright light crossing the moon and then mysteriously breaking into two pieces – heading in different directions.” Several witnesses in other parts of Australia reported seeing similar UFOs on previous days.
The witness uploaded the video to YouTube with the following description:
Filmed in Cooloongup. One orb and another appears next to it! Filmed in the south east using a yukon Spirit Night Vision attached to a JVC Everio. Monocular was kinda out of focus a bit. To focus the whole thing I need to twist the front barrel of the scope and the back eye piece and then adjust the cameras manual focus with tele-macro.
While objects like the two that appear in this video are commonly captured with night-vision cameras, some are suggesting that this particular video is fake, because the second object appears out of nowhere.
Watch the video and share your thoughts on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization