A husband and wife witnessed the glowing UFOs together, and the wife recorded the incident on her iPhone. The husband then submitted a report of their sighting to MUFON (the Mutual UFO Network), which included the video. The video has since been uploaded to YouTube, along with the following description from the husband that was submitted with his MUFON sighting report:
“My wife witnessed 2 glowing orbs in the sky while she was driving down our street on SE Sherrett St. She has an incredible video that she shot from her iPhone, through her windshield. The lights spun around each other and then descended to the ground where they then went behind some trees and out of view. She is very reluctant to share this experience, so I am writing this for her. The video is 34 seconds long, and it is incredible.”
Some have suggested that the mysterious lights in the video could be remote-controlled airplanes, while others have suggested the video is nothing more than a hoax. However no official identification has been made.
The Epoch Times points out that there have been several UFO sightings reported in Missouri recently. And according to data assembled and interpreted by Alejandro Rojas of Open Minds, Missouri is ranked fifth in the top ten UFO hotspots in the United States.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents