A husband and wife witnessed the glowing UFOs together, and the wife recorded the incident on her iPhone. The husband then submitted a report of their sighting to MUFON (the Mutual UFO Network), which included the video. The video has since been uploaded to YouTube, along with the following description from the husband that was submitted with his MUFON sighting report:
“My wife witnessed 2 glowing orbs in the sky while she was driving down our street on SE Sherrett St. She has an incredible video that she shot from her iPhone, through her windshield. The lights spun around each other and then descended to the ground where they then went behind some trees and out of view. She is very reluctant to share this experience, so I am writing this for her. The video is 34 seconds long, and it is incredible.”
Some have suggested that the mysterious lights in the video could be remote-controlled airplanes, while others have suggested the video is nothing more than a hoax. However no official identification has been made.
The Epoch Times points out that there have been several UFO sightings reported in Missouri recently. And according to data assembled and interpreted by Alejandro Rojas of Open Minds, Missouri is ranked fifth in the top ten UFO hotspots in the United States.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top