Travis Walton – known for his November 1975 abduction in the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest in Arizona – is asking for the public’s help with his newborn grandson, Ethan Gabriel Weaver.
Ethan’s birth on November 5, 2014, was “six days early, but he has been experiencing seizures that have caused him to spend over half of his three months of life in Phoenix Children’s Hospital, including an emergency Air Ambulance ride.”
Walton started a fundraiser at GoFundMe.
The site has already raised $3,000 of the $10,000 goal.
“Repeated trips from his home in Show Low and many associated expenses have pushed costs ever higher,” Walton wrote on the GoFundMe website. “I and other family members take turns staying awake watching Ethan so his mommy can get desperately needed rest. None of the nine different drugs doctors tried have worked. However, we have found great hope by discovering a number of very promising therapies, none of which are covered by insurance.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)