Virgin Galactic has announced a ticket price of $200,000, with a $20,000 deposit. This $200,000 ticket will get passengers a ride aboard a Virgin spaceship that is projected to last less than one hour. The spaceship will rise 50,000 feet before detaching from its mothership. Its rockets will then ignite to accelerate the spaceship to three times the speed of sound. Once the spaceship is above the Earth’s atmosphere, the engines will be cut, leaving passengers weightless. Gravity will be suspended for four to five minutes before it pulls the spaceship back to earth.
Virgin Galactic says each flight will be able to carry six passengers and two pilots, and they plan to offer three flights a day, five days a week.
In addition to the authorized travel agents in the United States, those interested in purchasing tickets for a future space flight can purchase directly from Virgin Galactic’s website. There are also additional authorized travel agencies around the world.
While passenger flights have yet to begin, Virgin has been selling tickets since 2005.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- UFO Headlines 2/7/2019