Virgin Galactic has announced a ticket price of $200,000, with a $20,000 deposit. This $200,000 ticket will get passengers a ride aboard a Virgin spaceship that is projected to last less than one hour. The spaceship will rise 50,000 feet before detaching from its mothership. Its rockets will then ignite to accelerate the spaceship to three times the speed of sound. Once the spaceship is above the Earth’s atmosphere, the engines will be cut, leaving passengers weightless. Gravity will be suspended for four to five minutes before it pulls the spaceship back to earth.
Virgin Galactic says each flight will be able to carry six passengers and two pilots, and they plan to offer three flights a day, five days a week.
In addition to the authorized travel agents in the United States, those interested in purchasing tickets for a future space flight can purchase directly from Virgin Galactic’s website. There are also additional authorized travel agencies around the world.
While passenger flights have yet to begin, Virgin has been selling tickets since 2005.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO