The third Transformers movie directed by Michael Bay takes viewers to the dark side of the moon. The trailer for Transformers: Dark of the Moon was released last week, and the Hollywood Reporter offers this description:
“During the moon landing, when the astronauts were on the dark side of the moon and out of communication for 21 minutes, they took off on a secret mission to a secret crashed spaceship where we see some rundown and broken giant robots.”
This third movie about giant robots from space is scheduled for a summer 2011 release.Bay directed another extraterrestrial-themed movie called I Am Number Four that is scheduled to be released in February 2011.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents