Residents of Danville, Virginia have reported seeing strange lights in the night sky for the past several weeks, and always on Wednesday nights. The Danville Police Department has even reportedly received calls about these UFOs. But according to local paper The News & Advance, what people have been seeing are remote-controlled airplanes.
William Crawford, a local magician who is also known as Marlo the Magician, has been flying his RC planes from an empty parking lot for the past several Wednesdays. Orange, green, and yellow LED lights affixed to the wings and the tails of the airplanes make them visible in the night sky. The News & Advance explains that these airplanes are light-weight, several feet long, silent in flight, and can go as high as six-hundred feet.
Flying toys like kites, gliders, RC helicopters, and RC planes at night has rapidly grown in popularity because LED lighting provides an easy and affordable way to illuminate these objects, creating fascinating nighttime spectacles. But because of their unusual appearance, these objects routinely generate UFO reports by curious and/or concerned witnesses.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy