This post also available in Spanish: Expertos mundiales en el tema OVNI presentarán sesión en español en febrero en Arizona
For the first time ever, the International UFO Congress, the world’s largest annual UFO conference, has added a special session presented entirely in Spanish.
The IUFOC Spanish event will take place Sunday February 26th from 4 – 6 PM at the Fort McDowell Resort & Casino in Fountain Hills, Arizona. Tickets can be purchased for $25.00 in advance at ufocongress.com or at the door.
Presenters include famous Mexican TV personality and journalist Jaime Maussan, Chilean journalist and local UFO researcher Antonio Huneeus and General (Ret.) Ricardo Bermudez, Director of Chile’s official Committee for the Study of Aerial Anomalous Phenomena (CEFAA).
“This marks a special event for the Phoenix area – we really wanted to embrace the Spanish population here to expand the awareness of the phenomena,” Says Conference Co-Organizer Maureen Elsberry, “It’s about finding new ways to make the information accessible to everyone.”
Antonio Huneeus from Open Minds magazine will open up the event with a brief overview of the UFO phenomenon followed by Air Force General (Ret.) Ricardo Bermudez’s presentation on Chile’s official UFO agency CEFAA.
The main feature will be Jaime Maussan’s vivid presentation 2012 El Contacto Inminente which will feature many stunning UFO videos and images . Jaime Maussan will present the results of the best UFO investigations based only in the facts and proof that show that we are facing an “imminent contact.”
The International UFO Congress will run February 21-26th and features over 20 presenters, panels, vendors, a free UFO film festival and more. More information on the conference can be found at UFOCongress.com.
About the International UFO Congress:The International UFO Congress is an Arizona based organization dedicated to the dissemination of information related to many areas in ufology. It was established in 1991 and hosts an annual conference which is the largest of its kind in the world. It features presentations given by authors, researchers, experts, enthusiasts, and those who have witnessed paranormal or anomalous phenomena from all over the world. It also provides a forum to discuss the experiences and findings. This event usually has over 20 Speakers, a Film Festival, tons of vendors as well as experiencer sessions. Topics generally covered are abduction, UFO sightings, UFO crashes, crop circles, paranormal experiences, government conspiracy and much more.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018