Science Channel is premiering a new show that will investigate bizarre phenomena.
A press release from the network explains, “From mysterious disappearances and UFO encounters, to unidentified fanged predators and reported curses, The Unexplained Files investigates actual, inexplicable occurrences that have confounded scientists and inspired legends.”
Focused on evidence, the show will highlight a broad variety of strange incidents, and will utilize various relevant experts to explore these mysteries. For example, the third episode of this series will explore the animal mutilation phenomenon, and will feature paranormal investigator and animal mutilation expert Chuck Zukowski.
The Unexplained Files hosted a panel at San Diego Comic Con this summer to promote the show. The panel was moderated by Huffington Post Weird News editor Buck Wolf, and included Chuck Zukowski, Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe, and Dr. Phyllis Canion.
The show’s website describes, “All of these mysterious phenomena come from credible sources and are accompanied either with some form of primary evidence or multiple witnesses, whose trembling accounts take us on a mysterious journey that ends truly unexplained. In this bizarre, but factual world we discover that seeking explanations often leads to even more compelling questions.”
The Unexplained Files premieres on Wednesday, August 28 on Science Channel.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay