Story via the Huffington Post
A Texas vet who claims to have DNA proof that Bigfoot is real went on the attack against a journalist who said her evidence comes from a small woodlands creature.
It’s been five years since Texas veterinarian and genetics researcher Melba Ketchum began studying DNA samples from a creature she calls Bigfoot. She published her findings in a “scientific journal,” though the only article to appear in the DeNovo Journal of Science was Ketchum’s study, a fact that drew plenty of criticism from scientists and reporters.
Fed up by this hazy proof of “Sasquatch genomes,” Houston Chronicle reporter Eric Berger sent some of Ketchum’s DNA samples to an independent geneticist for analysis.
Read the full story at the Huffington Post.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019