A Tennessee witness near Highway 33 at Knoxville is curious what the large, meandering red light was moving near her home about 10:20 p.m. on June 17, 2014, according to testimony in Case 57119 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was swimming in her backyard when she first noticed the light as she looked across her backyard.
“I saw a red light, approximately 15-20 feet in diameter,” the witness stated. “It was moving very slowly behind the tree line. There was absolutely no sound and it was too dark outside to see anything but the light.”
The light seemed to disappear and reappear.
“It disappeared behind my house, and reappeared just beyond our property line, changed direction, and crossed the street to the right. And continued slowly, moving between a cemetery and the next street over.”
The witness continued to watch the light.
“It reappeared one more time, and had again changed direction and moved across Highway 33 out of my sight.”
Knoxville is the county seat of Knox County, TN, population 178,874. Tennessee MUFON is investigating. Tennessee has a current UFO Alert Rating of 4 with a higher than average number of recent reports nationally. Tennessee had 13 UFO reports in May 2014 – the 16th highest reporting state – while California had 102 reports as the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch