Another type of cloud-related phenomenon that some believe results from cloaked UFOs is known as hole-punch clouds. A October 2009 occurrence of a hole-punch cloud was videotaped in Moscow and picked up by media sources around the globe. But a new study led by Andrew Heymsfield of the National Center for Atmospheric Research claims to have found an explanation for this strange phenomenon.
This research determined that hole-punch clouds are likely caused by airplanes taking off or landing. According to Heymsfield, “Any airplanes, whether jet or propeller, can make these things.”
The results of the study appeared in the Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood