Another type of cloud-related phenomenon that some believe results from cloaked UFOs is known as hole-punch clouds. A October 2009 occurrence of a hole-punch cloud was videotaped in Moscow and picked up by media sources around the globe. But a new study led by Andrew Heymsfield of the National Center for Atmospheric Research claims to have found an explanation for this strange phenomenon.
This research determined that hole-punch clouds are likely caused by airplanes taking off or landing. According to Heymsfield, “Any airplanes, whether jet or propeller, can make these things.”
The results of the study appeared in the Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson