Another type of cloud-related phenomenon that some believe results from cloaked UFOs is known as hole-punch clouds. A October 2009 occurrence of a hole-punch cloud was videotaped in Moscow and picked up by media sources around the globe. But a new study led by Andrew Heymsfield of the National Center for Atmospheric Research claims to have found an explanation for this strange phenomenon.
This research determined that hole-punch clouds are likely caused by airplanes taking off or landing. According to Heymsfield, “Any airplanes, whether jet or propeller, can make these things.”
The results of the study appeared in the Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents
- Ray Szymanski – UFOs and Wright-Patterson AFB – March 20, 2017