Hundreds of witnesses have reported seeing strange lights in the sky above Elista, the capital of Russia’s southern Republic of Kalmykia. The lights have been described by some a triangle of rotating circles, while others have described the lights as looking like two circles rotating clockwise and counter-clockwise. The lights have apparently appeared every ten days during the month of December. But local journalists think the lights are simply spotlights over a shopping center, though they are not sure.
Open Minds has reported on several stories from Kalmykia in the past, primarily due to the former president of the republic, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, who claims to have met with extraterrestrial beings back in 1997.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO