A cheese wheel concealed by a poster for the 1984 Val Kilmer film comedy 'Top Secret!' (credit: Chris Thompson/SpaceX)
SpaceX successfully completed the launch and return of their Dragon space capsule on Wednesday, but it has now been discovered that the craft contained a secret payload—a wheel of cheese. Science.com
explains, “The wheel of cheese launched to honor a classic skit from the British comedy show Monty Python’s Flying Circus, in which actor John Cleese tries to order cheese from a cheese shop that has no cheese.” Elon Musk, the CEO of SpaceX kept the cheesy payload secret until after the successful completion of the mission to prevent news of the space cheese wheel from overshadowing the success of the Dragon space capsule flight.
The cheese wheel revealed (credit: Chris Thompson/SpaceX)
SpaceX’s Dragon capsule made history by becoming the world’s first commercial spacecraft to launch into orbit and return to Earth safely.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- UFO Headlines 2/7/2019