Gary Travis, a resident of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, recently shot video of multiple UFOs in the night sky. Travis initially thought this series of off-shore lights could be airplane landing lights, but after observing the behavior of the UFOs, this veteran pilot with forty years experience ruled out airplane landing lights.
He explained to NBC affiliate WMBF, “These lights seem to snap on and off like someone flipped a switch. I even saw them rotate around each other and that’s not going to happen on an airplane.”
When it comes to UFO sighting reports, pilots are typically thought to be highly reliable witnesses due to their training and experience related to objects in flight. Journalist Leslie Kean‘s 2010 New York Times bestseller, UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go On The Record, features eyewitness accounts from multiple pilots for this very reason.
According to WMBF, UFOs are “reported fairly frequently” in the Grand Strand area of South Carolina, which includes Myrtle Beach. Travis said he has never seen anything like the mysterious lights he recently observed.
The Myrtle Beach UFOs remain unidentified.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy