Gary Travis, a resident of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, recently shot video of multiple UFOs in the night sky. Travis initially thought this series of off-shore lights could be airplane landing lights, but after observing the behavior of the UFOs, this veteran pilot with forty years experience ruled out airplane landing lights.
He explained to NBC affiliate WMBF, “These lights seem to snap on and off like someone flipped a switch. I even saw them rotate around each other and that’s not going to happen on an airplane.”
When it comes to UFO sighting reports, pilots are typically thought to be highly reliable witnesses due to their training and experience related to objects in flight. Journalist Leslie Kean‘s 2010 New York Times bestseller, UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go On The Record, features eyewitness accounts from multiple pilots for this very reason.
According to WMBF, UFOs are “reported fairly frequently” in the Grand Strand area of South Carolina, which includes Myrtle Beach. Travis said he has never seen anything like the mysterious lights he recently observed.
The Myrtle Beach UFOs remain unidentified.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO