Gary Travis, a resident of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, recently shot video of multiple UFOs in the night sky. Travis initially thought this series of off-shore lights could be airplane landing lights, but after observing the behavior of the UFOs, this veteran pilot with forty years experience ruled out airplane landing lights.
He explained to NBC affiliate WMBF, “These lights seem to snap on and off like someone flipped a switch. I even saw them rotate around each other and that’s not going to happen on an airplane.”
When it comes to UFO sighting reports, pilots are typically thought to be highly reliable witnesses due to their training and experience related to objects in flight. Journalist Leslie Kean‘s 2010 New York Times bestseller, UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go On The Record, features eyewitness accounts from multiple pilots for this very reason.
According to WMBF, UFOs are “reported fairly frequently” in the Grand Strand area of South Carolina, which includes Myrtle Beach. Travis said he has never seen anything like the mysterious lights he recently observed.
The Myrtle Beach UFOs remain unidentified.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away