Soldiers have reported UFOs in the Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir, the northernmost state of India. These witnesses, who are members of the Indian Army and the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), have reported spotting more than one-hundred UFOs spanning a two-and-a-half-month period.
The sightings were recorded between August 1 and October 15, 2012. The “unidentified luminous objects” were seen at both day and night. And India Today explains that witnesses describe these objects as “yellowish spheres” that appear to “lift off from the horizon on the Chinese side and slowly traverse the sky for three to five hours before disappearing.” This information reportedly comes from documents sent by the ITBP to their Delhi headquarters and to the Prime Minister’s Office.
Several agencies have attempted to identify these UFOs, but have been unsuccessful. The Indian Army deployed a mobile ground-based radar unit to verify the identity of the UFOs. But, as the Economic Times explains, radar did not detect the objects, which indicates they were non-metallic. The army also used a spectrum analyzer, but it did not detect any signals being emitted from the UFOs.
Army officials have been able to determine that these UFOs were not unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVS) or drones. Additionally, a team of astronomers from the Indian Astronomical Observatory reportedly observed these UFOs, and studied the phenomena for three days. The team could not identify the objects, but did conclude that the objects were “non celestial,” ruling out meteors and planets.
India Today explains that, as with the efforts of the army and the Indian Astronomical Observatory, the National Technical Research Organisation and the Defence Research Development Organisation have been unable to identify the mysterious aerial objects.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO