Soldiers have reported UFOs in the Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir, the northernmost state of India. These witnesses, who are members of the Indian Army and the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), have reported spotting more than one-hundred UFOs spanning a two-and-a-half-month period.
The sightings were recorded between August 1 and October 15, 2012. The “unidentified luminous objects” were seen at both day and night. And India Today explains that witnesses describe these objects as “yellowish spheres” that appear to “lift off from the horizon on the Chinese side and slowly traverse the sky for three to five hours before disappearing.” This information reportedly comes from documents sent by the ITBP to their Delhi headquarters and to the Prime Minister’s Office.
Several agencies have attempted to identify these UFOs, but have been unsuccessful. The Indian Army deployed a mobile ground-based radar unit to verify the identity of the UFOs. But, as the Economic Times explains, radar did not detect the objects, which indicates they were non-metallic. The army also used a spectrum analyzer, but it did not detect any signals being emitted from the UFOs.
Army officials have been able to determine that these UFOs were not unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVS) or drones. Additionally, a team of astronomers from the Indian Astronomical Observatory reportedly observed these UFOs, and studied the phenomena for three days. The team could not identify the objects, but did conclude that the objects were “non celestial,” ruling out meteors and planets.
India Today explains that, as with the efforts of the army and the Indian Astronomical Observatory, the National Technical Research Organisation and the Defence Research Development Organisation have been unable to identify the mysterious aerial objects.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson