Soldiers have reported UFOs in the Ladakh region of Jammu and Kashmir, the northernmost state of India. These witnesses, who are members of the Indian Army and the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), have reported spotting more than one-hundred UFOs spanning a two-and-a-half-month period.
The sightings were recorded between August 1 and October 15, 2012. The “unidentified luminous objects” were seen at both day and night. And India Today explains that witnesses describe these objects as “yellowish spheres” that appear to “lift off from the horizon on the Chinese side and slowly traverse the sky for three to five hours before disappearing.” This information reportedly comes from documents sent by the ITBP to their Delhi headquarters and to the Prime Minister’s Office.
Several agencies have attempted to identify these UFOs, but have been unsuccessful. The Indian Army deployed a mobile ground-based radar unit to verify the identity of the UFOs. But, as the Economic Times explains, radar did not detect the objects, which indicates they were non-metallic. The army also used a spectrum analyzer, but it did not detect any signals being emitted from the UFOs.
Army officials have been able to determine that these UFOs were not unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVS) or drones. Additionally, a team of astronomers from the Indian Astronomical Observatory reportedly observed these UFOs, and studied the phenomena for three days. The team could not identify the objects, but did conclude that the objects were “non celestial,” ruling out meteors and planets.
India Today explains that, as with the efforts of the army and the Indian Astronomical Observatory, the National Technical Research Organisation and the Defence Research Development Organisation have been unable to identify the mysterious aerial objects.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Third DoD UFO video is posted with Washington Post article