A witness captured video of a silent UFO flying over the South East England city of Canterbury at approximately 11:00 p.m. on June 29, 2013.
Sasha Shaker and his wife Carly were driving home when Carly noticed the peculiar aerial object. When they arrived home, the couple watched the UFO for ten minutes before Sasha ran inside to get his iPad. He recorded ninety seconds of video with his iPad, and uploaded his video to YouTube. He described to the Kentish Gazette, “It was pretty much your archetypal UFO; circular, silent and changing colour between blue, red and green. We didn’t know what it could be.”
But he clarified, “I’m not an alien believer or anything, I was just intrigued by what it was.”
Sasha further described, “It was making no noise and a couple of times moved really quickly from left to right, which made us think it wasn’t a remote controlled plane.” But as the Kentish Gazette points out, some suspect the UFO Sasha recorded on video was simply an LED-adorned remote-controlled quadcopter, or similar toy craft.
The couple watched the UFO for a total of approximately thirty minutes before going to bed.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO