Bhathal is a member of SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), an organization that scans the skies for signals from extraterrestrial life.
Frank Drake, SETI’s founder, is very suspicious of this report though. When Bhathal initially reported the signal, Drake requested details from him, but Bhathal would not provide any. Drake thinks it is very unlikely that the signal Bhathal allegedly observed came from the direction of Gliese 581g.
Gliese 581g is one of two new planets discovered orbiting Gliese 581, a red dwarf star. The star is located approximately 20.5 light-years from Earth. So far, six planets have been discovered around Gliese 581.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO