Columbian news is reporting UFO sightings on Sunday and Monday nights in several of the towns in the Valle del Cauca area of Colombia. Many of the witnesses captured videos.
On Sunday night at 9 p.m. residents reported seeing a red light hanging motionless in the sky. The videos below were taken in the towns of Palmira and Pradera. The next night at 8:40 p.m. more residents recorded similar lights. This story was covered by Caracol News in Colombia. They included several videos in their story.
Witnesses said the lights hung in the air for a few minutes before moving to other locations at high speeds. In the videos, the night sky is cloudy, so the objects are lost behind the clouds before being spotted again later.
The mayor in the town of Pradera, Adolfo Escobar, told Caracol that the lights were due to flares launched by the Army. However, many of the witnesses Caracol talked to don’t buy this explanation and believe the lights to be a “supernatural phenomenon.”
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay