A security guard at a “technopark” in the town of Gebze in the Kocaeli province of Turkey says he saw a flying saucer and was able to capture it on camera with his cell phone before it disappeared.
The security guard, Ahmet Özcan, says he heard dogs barking and went outside. He told Haber Turk (translated by Google), “I went out to the sound of 0500 ranks of the dog’s bark. I saw an object resembling a flying saucer. Photographed on a cell phone. I lift my head to take the second one was gone.”
Haber Turk says a representative from the Sirius UFO Space Sciences Research Center in Turkey says they have taken an interest in the photograph and intend to research it further.
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019