A second trailer for the upcoming film Battle: Los Angeles has been released. This latest trailer shows very little of the movie, but further hints at a familiar Independence Day-like plot where hostile extraterrestrials have attacked cities around the world, and humans must take a stand to prevent the invaders from destroying Los Angeles.
After seeing this second trailer, New York Magazine interprets the movie to be “Independence Day with better special effects, less Will Smith.”
This film is scheduled for a March 11, 2011 release date.
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson
- Large UFO spotted over Hollywood freeway