A second trailer for the upcoming film Battle: Los Angeles has been released. This latest trailer shows very little of the movie, but further hints at a familiar Independence Day-like plot where hostile extraterrestrials have attacked cities around the world, and humans must take a stand to prevent the invaders from destroying Los Angeles.
After seeing this second trailer, New York Magazine interprets the movie to be “Independence Day with better special effects, less Will Smith.”
This film is scheduled for a March 11, 2011 release date.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018