An international group of scientists, government officials, and military personnel has been assembled to speak about the scientific investigation of unidentified aerial phenomena.
On June 29 and 30, more than ten researchers from around the world will convene for the 2013 Symposium on Official and Scientific Investigations of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena at the Greensboro War Memorial Auditorium in Greensboro, North Carolina. The event’s host and organizer, Kent Senter, has researched UFOs for nearly thirty years, and is one of the founding members of the Mutual UFO Network’s (MUFON) North Carolina chapter.
The event’s website explains that Senter is battling an incurable cancer, so “he has decided to host this unique conference to help increase awareness of the need for scientific research and alleviate the taboo associated with this topic.”
As the News & Record points out, “The lineup of speakers includes high-level officials — a former NASA senior scientist. A retired Belgian major general. An Iranian Air Force fighter pilot.”
For the full list of speakers, and for all the event’s details, visit cufornc.com.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood