An international group of scientists, government officials, and military personnel has been assembled to speak about the scientific investigation of unidentified aerial phenomena.
On June 29 and 30, more than ten researchers from around the world will convene for the 2013 Symposium on Official and Scientific Investigations of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena at the Greensboro War Memorial Auditorium in Greensboro, North Carolina. The event’s host and organizer, Kent Senter, has researched UFOs for nearly thirty years, and is one of the founding members of the Mutual UFO Network’s (MUFON) North Carolina chapter.
The event’s website explains that Senter is battling an incurable cancer, so “he has decided to host this unique conference to help increase awareness of the need for scientific research and alleviate the taboo associated with this topic.”
As the News & Record points out, “The lineup of speakers includes high-level officials — a former NASA senior scientist. A retired Belgian major general. An Iranian Air Force fighter pilot.”
For the full list of speakers, and for all the event’s details, visit cufornc.com.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)