An international group of scientists, government officials, and military personnel has been assembled to speak about the scientific investigation of unidentified aerial phenomena.
On June 29 and 30, more than ten researchers from around the world will convene for the 2013 Symposium on Official and Scientific Investigations of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena at the Greensboro War Memorial Auditorium in Greensboro, North Carolina. The event’s host and organizer, Kent Senter, has researched UFOs for nearly thirty years, and is one of the founding members of the Mutual UFO Network’s (MUFON) North Carolina chapter.
The event’s website explains that Senter is battling an incurable cancer, so “he has decided to host this unique conference to help increase awareness of the need for scientific research and alleviate the taboo associated with this topic.”
As the News & Record points out, “The lineup of speakers includes high-level officials — a former NASA senior scientist. A retired Belgian major general. An Iranian Air Force fighter pilot.”
For the full list of speakers, and for all the event’s details, visit cufornc.com.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO