Mummified remains of a body with a large head were discovered in Peru, and some scientists are claiming it to be of extraterrestrial origin.
News site io9 reports that Renato Davila Riquelme, an anthropologist at the Privado Ritos Andinos museum in Cusco, Peru made the discovery. The twenty-inch-tall body was originally thought to be that of a child, but Spanish and Russian doctors reportedly believe differently.
As io9 reports, Renato Davila Riquelme explained, “It has a non-human appearance because the head is triangular and big, almost the same size as the body. At first we believed it to be a child’s body until Spanish and Russian doctors came and confirmed that, yes, it’s an extraterrestrial being.”
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson