A UFO was spotted in the sky above Russia on Wednesday night, which reportedly created a mild panic and prompted multiple UFO reports. But the strange object was quickly identified as a Soyuz-2.1a rocket carrying the Russian Meridian 4 satellite into orbit. The Meridian 4 satellite is the fourth in a series of Russian military communications satellites being launched to replace the existing satellite system that has aged beyond its prime.
The Soyuz rocket produced an impressive light show as it moved through the sky Wednesday night, which was reminiscent of the mysterious sky spiral seen in Norway in December of 2009.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents