A UFO was spotted in the sky above Russia on Wednesday night, which reportedly created a mild panic and prompted multiple UFO reports. But the strange object was quickly identified as a Soyuz-2.1a rocket carrying the Russian Meridian 4 satellite into orbit. The Meridian 4 satellite is the fourth in a series of Russian military communications satellites being launched to replace the existing satellite system that has aged beyond its prime.
The Soyuz rocket produced an impressive light show as it moved through the sky Wednesday night, which was reminiscent of the mysterious sky spiral seen in Norway in December of 2009.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay