On Friday, December 7, Dmitry Medvedev, Russia’s prime minister, revealed that the country not only has knowledge of the existence of extraterrestrials, but is also aware of their presence here on Earth.
Medvedev’s comments were made following an interview with five Russian TV stations. According to the Telegraph, Medvedev “let his guard down” after the interview when he thought the cameras were no longer rolling. The Telegraph reports that one of the reporters asked Medvedev to comment on whether or not the Russian president is given secret files on extraterrestrials when receiving the required briefcase to activate Russia’s nuclear weapons. He responded, “Along with the briefcase with nuclear codes, the president of the country is given a special ‘top secret’ folder. This folder in its entirety contains information about aliens who visited our planet.” He continued, “Along with this, you are given a report of the absolutely secret special service that exercises control over aliens on the territory of our country . . . More detailed information on this topic you can get from a well-known movie called Men In Black . . . I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic.”
Medvedev served as Russia’s president from 2008 to 2012, so he probably knows what he is talking about. But the Telegraph, Yahoo! News, and other media outlets point out that Medvedev’s response to the “alien” question was playful and in character with his sense of humor.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents