The International UFO Museum and Research Center in Roswell, New Mexico recently debuted a redesigned website. This new website makes it easier for visitors to read about the history of the museum, and the history of the Roswell UFO incident that occurred in 1947. The website also contains information about plans for the construction of a brand new multi-million dollar facility to house the museum. The website explains, “The new larger museum will offer new displays, a futuristic building plus lots of motor home and tour bus parking.”
The museum is a major partner of the city’s Roswell UFO Festival that takes place every year, and the new website also contains information about that.
Explore the updated website at www.RoswellUFOmuseum.com
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents