The International UFO Museum and Research Center in Roswell, New Mexico recently debuted a redesigned website. This new website makes it easier for visitors to read about the history of the museum, and the history of the Roswell UFO incident that occurred in 1947. The website also contains information about plans for the construction of a brand new multi-million dollar facility to house the museum. The website explains, “The new larger museum will offer new displays, a futuristic building plus lots of motor home and tour bus parking.”
The museum is a major partner of the city’s Roswell UFO Festival that takes place every year, and the new website also contains information about that.
Explore the updated website at www.RoswellUFOmuseum.com
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO