The International UFO Museum and Research Center in Roswell, New Mexico recently debuted a redesigned website. This new website makes it easier for visitors to read about the history of the museum, and the history of the Roswell UFO incident that occurred in 1947. The website also contains information about plans for the construction of a brand new multi-million dollar facility to house the museum. The website explains, “The new larger museum will offer new displays, a futuristic building plus lots of motor home and tour bus parking.”
The museum is a major partner of the city’s Roswell UFO Festival that takes place every year, and the new website also contains information about that.
Explore the updated website at www.RoswellUFOmuseum.com
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson