Ground breaking took place two years ago on what would have been a new $25 million home for the museum near the heart of downtown Roswell. But according to KOB Eyewitness News 4, on Tuesday, October 11, officials from the museum announced that the project has been scrapped, and the $2 million lot where the building was going to be constructed will now be sold.
The museum will reportedly stay at its current location after securing “not only a long term lease, but an option to buy the property,” according to museum representative Jack Swickard. Plans are being developed to renovate the museum’s existing building, and negotiations are reportedly underway to perhaps purchase neighboring buildings.
According to KOB Eyewitness News 4, an economic study shows that the Museum “brings in an estimated $57 million into the state’s economy and attracts around 150,000 visitors each year.”
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018