It turns out that the humanoid found in the Atacama Desert featured in the Sirius documentary may not be as uncommon as we thought. A new book on Ripley of Ripley’s Believe it or Not! includes an image from 1933 of another mummified carcass found in the Atacama Desert. Lee Speigel of the The Huffington Post has researched and written about Ripley’s Atacama humanoid, and we got in touch with him to find out more about it.
Our other stories on the Atacama humanoid:
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks