Working in the field of ufology can be extremely rewarding for those with an inquisitive mind, but can also have a deep affect on your personal life. Chuck Zukowski learned this first hand. For eight years, Chuck worked as a Reserve Deputy for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office, where he served and gave back to his community. He has also spent the past 25 years conducting studies on the alleged Roswell UFO incident, consulting for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), and leading investigations of animal mutilation cases.
In August of 2010, a bizarre horse mutilation took place in Rush, Colorado. The rancher called the local sheriff’s department, which sent out two deputies to investigate the mutilation. Unhappy with the department’s conclusion of an animal predator, the rancher called Chuck to come out and investigate. Due to the precise nature of the mutilations, he concluded that it was not the mark of an animal predator. A local news station caught wind of the incident; a news reporter came out to interview Chuck and a spokeswoman for the sheriff’s department. In the story, Chuck’s and the depertment’s views on the incident differed, and because of this, Chuck was relieved of his duties as a reserve deputy. Not everything set right with his firing. Discrepancies existed throughout his termination letter. Even Chuck’s fellow deputies did not understand why it happened. These events lead Chuck to bring his story to the public, not for pursuance of reprisal, but for his story to be heard and understood.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31