KPHO, the CBS affiliate in Phoenix, Arizona aired a report last night on the mythical blood-sucking creature known as the chupacabra, or “goat sucker.” Barry O’Connor, a University of Michigan biologist offered his opinion that the chupacabra has a scientific explanation. He stated, “The description of these animals clearly matches that of a mange-infested coyote or a dog.” This theory is supported by Mike Forstner, a Texas State University biologist who has tested the DNA of multiple creatures thought to be the mysterious chupacabra. Forstner’s results have always proved the creature to be a coyote or a Mexican hairless dog species, such as the Xoloitzcuintli. The KPHO report did note that the “dog” explanation really only applies to U.S. chupacabra sightings, because the original creature from Puerto Rico has been described as a two-legged creature with spikes on its back.
Another report aired last night on KDVR, the Fox affiliate in Denver, Colorado. This story was about a specific case—the mutilation of two horses on a ranch in El Paso, County, Colorado. This gruesome event happened back in August, and was investigated by paranormal researcher and cattle mutilation expert Chuck Zukowski. The reporter from KDVR interviewed the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department, where investigators believe an animal attack is to blame for the mutilation of the horses. But the reporter also interviewed Zukowski, who pointed out that the precision cuts found on the horses ruled out an animal attack. The ranchers, who have seen the results of animal attacks many times before, agreed with Zukowski.
This unusual surge of media attention being given to animal mutilations coincides with the recent sharp increase in media attention on the subject of UFOs.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)