Adam Cainero’s latest fossicking adventure in the Southern Tablelands near Braidwood was unsuccessful, but he did not return home empty-handed. He and a friend had just descended from a steep mountain on their way home when Cainero stopped to take a picture of this mountain. He claims that he could not really see because the sun was in his eyes, so he “just kind of pointed and shot.” When he returned home, Cainero viewed the picture, only to find an oddly shaped black object hovering above the mountain.
He told The Daily Telegraph, “We always see really weird things as we go out to places where there is no one around.”
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents