Adam Cainero’s latest fossicking adventure in the Southern Tablelands near Braidwood was unsuccessful, but he did not return home empty-handed. He and a friend had just descended from a steep mountain on their way home when Cainero stopped to take a picture of this mountain. He claims that he could not really see because the sun was in his eyes, so he “just kind of pointed and shot.” When he returned home, Cainero viewed the picture, only to find an oddly shaped black object hovering above the mountain.
He told The Daily Telegraph, “We always see really weird things as we go out to places where there is no one around.”
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson