Adam Cainero’s latest fossicking adventure in the Southern Tablelands near Braidwood was unsuccessful, but he did not return home empty-handed. He and a friend had just descended from a steep mountain on their way home when Cainero stopped to take a picture of this mountain. He claims that he could not really see because the sun was in his eyes, so he “just kind of pointed and shot.” When he returned home, Cainero viewed the picture, only to find an oddly shaped black object hovering above the mountain.
He told The Daily Telegraph, “We always see really weird things as we go out to places where there is no one around.”
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO