Adam Cainero’s latest fossicking adventure in the Southern Tablelands near Braidwood was unsuccessful, but he did not return home empty-handed. He and a friend had just descended from a steep mountain on their way home when Cainero stopped to take a picture of this mountain. He claims that he could not really see because the sun was in his eyes, so he “just kind of pointed and shot.” When he returned home, Cainero viewed the picture, only to find an oddly shaped black object hovering above the mountain.
He told The Daily Telegraph, “We always see really weird things as we go out to places where there is no one around.”
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood