Some of you may be watching History’s new series Project Blue Book based on the real-life UFO investigation program conducted by the U.S. Air Force in the 1950s and 60s. Even if you aren’t you may be interested in my recent review where I discuss the show and the real UFO cases that are referenced or are similar to what the show depicts.
In episode two, the show tackles the Flatwoods Monster case. In December 1952, something crashed in the forest outside of Flatwoods, West Virginia. When witnesses ran to take a look, they claimed to see a spaceship and weird looking alien. The story made it into the news and became a media sensation. The town of Flatwoods is still well known for the event.
My review can be seen on Den of Geek, read it here: Project Blue Book Episode 2 Review: The Flatwoods Monster.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018