The latest episode of History’s Project Blue Book covers one of the most significant UFO mysteries, Foo Fighters. However, remember, this is a fiction program, so although it is true World War II pilots saw strange light they called Foo Fighters, not much else in the episode is real history. Much of the rest of the show is full of conspiratorial intrigue and adventure. Luck for you, to find out about the actual events in history and the mythology behind the show, you have my weekly reviews. Read my latest review to find out more about the real Foo Fighters, and, among others things, mysterious messages allegedly from aliens.
Read my review here: Project Blue Book Episode 5 Review: Foo Fighters.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away