The latest episode of History’s Project Blue Book covers one of the most significant UFO mysteries, Foo Fighters. However, remember, this is a fiction program, so although it is true World War II pilots saw strange light they called Foo Fighters, not much else in the episode is real history. Much of the rest of the show is full of conspiratorial intrigue and adventure. Luck for you, to find out about the actual events in history and the mythology behind the show, you have my weekly reviews. Read my latest review to find out more about the real Foo Fighters, and, among others things, mysterious messages allegedly from aliens.
Read my review here: Project Blue Book Episode 5 Review: Foo Fighters.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold