The latest episode of History’s Project Blue Book takes the furthest deviation yet from the facts of the real Project Blue Book program. However, it is very entertaining and it mixes in real conspiracy theories expertly in a manner that is intelligent and makes the viewers think.
I have been reviewing the show for Den of Geek, and my review of the latest episode can be found here: Project Blue Book Episode 4 Review: Operation Paperclip.
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019