According to Russian space agency chief Vladimir Popovkin, a growing body of research supports the idea that humans can live for extended periods of time on or around the moon. And, as Space.com reports, Popovkin claims Russia is currently in talks with NASA and the European Space Agency about constructing manned research colonies in orbit around the moon, and even on the moon.
But NASA apparently denies these claims.
NASA spokesman J.D. Harrington told Space.com, “We believe Popovkin may be referring to the work of the International Space Exploration Coordination Group (ISECG) and its Global Exploration Roadmap.” The ISECG developed a long-range roadmap for space exploration that included a possible manned mission to an asteroid or the moon. But apparently no mention of a moon base.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents