According to Russian space agency chief Vladimir Popovkin, a growing body of research supports the idea that humans can live for extended periods of time on or around the moon. And, as Space.com reports, Popovkin claims Russia is currently in talks with NASA and the European Space Agency about constructing manned research colonies in orbit around the moon, and even on the moon.
But NASA apparently denies these claims.
NASA spokesman J.D. Harrington told Space.com, “We believe Popovkin may be referring to the work of the International Space Exploration Coordination Group (ISECG) and its Global Exploration Roadmap.” The ISECG developed a long-range roadmap for space exploration that included a possible manned mission to an asteroid or the moon. But apparently no mention of a moon base.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)