The International UFO Congress celebrated its 21st anniversary last week at the Fort McDowell Resort & Casino in Fountain Hills, just outside of Phoenix, Arizona. This annual conference featured more than 20 presentations by an interesting mix of speakers who included doctors, government officials, authors, expert researchers, and even alleged alien abductees.
This was the event’s second consecutive year in the Phoenix area. And as was the case last year, the 2012 International UFO Congress was well-attended, and the conference received considerable media attention.
Here is a sampling of the event’s media coverage:
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/entertainment/events/ufo-conference-lands-tuesday-in-the-valley (removed by source)
http://www.ecollegetimes.com/things-to-do/ufo-experts-witnesses-to-convene-at-massive-fountain-hills-conference-1.2703955#.T0vG43KXRQg (removed by source)
http://notiziefresche.info/il-g20-degli-ufo-tutte-le-schede-dei-big-presenti-in-arizona_post-157742/ (removed by source)
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents
- Ray Szymanski – UFOs and Wright-Patterson AFB – March 20, 2017