The International UFO Congress celebrated its 21st anniversary last week at the Fort McDowell Resort & Casino in Fountain Hills, just outside of Phoenix, Arizona. This annual conference featured more than 20 presentations by an interesting mix of speakers who included doctors, government officials, authors, expert researchers, and even alleged alien abductees.
This was the event’s second consecutive year in the Phoenix area. And as was the case last year, the 2012 International UFO Congress was well-attended, and the conference received considerable media attention.
Here is a sampling of the event’s media coverage:
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/entertainment/events/ufo-conference-lands-tuesday-in-the-valley (removed by source)
http://www.ecollegetimes.com/things-to-do/ufo-experts-witnesses-to-convene-at-massive-fountain-hills-conference-1.2703955#.T0vG43KXRQg (removed by source)
http://notiziefresche.info/il-g20-degli-ufo-tutte-le-schede-dei-big-presenti-in-arizona_post-157742/ (removed by source)
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019