Open Minds UFO Radio: Peter worked for many years as a clinical psychologist. He lives in Scotland. His qualifications include a Ph.D., from the University of Glasgow, awarded for a thesis on hypnosis.
Peter’s interest in psychical research and UFO phenomena goes back decades. He’s the author of numerous articles on these subjects and a recently published book, titled Zones of Strangeness: An Examination of Paranormal and UFO Hot Spots. He believes that paranormal phenomena occur, and that many UFO experiences are genuinely anomalous. He contends that if we want to obtain a comprehensive understanding of ourselves and the nature of reality, these enigmatic phenomena can’t be ignored.
His book can be found on Amazon.com.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019