The Peruvian military has reportedly been actively searching for the object in the outskirts of Cusco for several days, complete with helicopters and “commando units.” According to news site Tiwy.com, “The Peruvian authorities have been warned by a ‘certain friendly government’ that ‘most likely’ the debris of the space truck ‘Progress M-12M’ have dropped on the territory of the country.” Progress M-12M was an unmanned Russian space craft launched on August 24 on a resupply mission to the International Space Station. Shortly after launch, a malfunction was detected, and communication with the craft was lost.
The Peruvian military hasn’t found anything yet. So until they do, the strange object that burned through the sky of Cusco is still unidentified.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents