The Peruvian military has reportedly been actively searching for the object in the outskirts of Cusco for several days, complete with helicopters and “commando units.” According to news site Tiwy.com, “The Peruvian authorities have been warned by a ‘certain friendly government’ that ‘most likely’ the debris of the space truck ‘Progress M-12M’ have dropped on the territory of the country.” Progress M-12M was an unmanned Russian space craft launched on August 24 on a resupply mission to the International Space Station. Shortly after launch, a malfunction was detected, and communication with the craft was lost.
The Peruvian military hasn’t found anything yet. So until they do, the strange object that burned through the sky of Cusco is still unidentified.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs