The Peruvian military has reportedly been actively searching for the object in the outskirts of Cusco for several days, complete with helicopters and “commando units.” According to news site Tiwy.com, “The Peruvian authorities have been warned by a ‘certain friendly government’ that ‘most likely’ the debris of the space truck ‘Progress M-12M’ have dropped on the territory of the country.” Progress M-12M was an unmanned Russian space craft launched on August 24 on a resupply mission to the International Space Station. Shortly after launch, a malfunction was detected, and communication with the craft was lost.
The Peruvian military hasn’t found anything yet. So until they do, the strange object that burned through the sky of Cusco is still unidentified.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO