The Peruvian military has reportedly been actively searching for the object in the outskirts of Cusco for several days, complete with helicopters and “commando units.” According to news site Tiwy.com, “The Peruvian authorities have been warned by a ‘certain friendly government’ that ‘most likely’ the debris of the space truck ‘Progress M-12M’ have dropped on the territory of the country.” Progress M-12M was an unmanned Russian space craft launched on August 24 on a resupply mission to the International Space Station. Shortly after launch, a malfunction was detected, and communication with the craft was lost.
The Peruvian military hasn’t found anything yet. So until they do, the strange object that burned through the sky of Cusco is still unidentified.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top