Open Minds UFO Radio: Paul Dean is an Australian who has been uncovering U.S. military secrets via the Freedom of Information Act. Although the U.S. government claims they have not been investigating UFOs since the close of the U.S. Air Force’s official UFO study, Project Blue Book, government records show otherwise. What has been difficult to track is who is collecting these reports and where are they going?
One of the places we know UFO files have been going is to North American Radar Defense (NORAD). NORAD has denied having any UFO files. However, UFO researchers have discovered that NORAD’s claims are not entirely accurate. There are in fact UFO files in NORAD files, including instructions for radar operators on how to deal with UFOs. In this interview, we talk to Paul about these files and their discovery.
For more about Paul’s work, visit: ufos-documenting-the-evidence.blogspot.com.au.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Florida witness captures UFO on photo
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera