Open Minds UFO Radio: Paul Dean is an Australian who has been uncovering U.S. military secrets via the Freedom of Information Act. Although the U.S. government claims they have not been investigating UFOs since the close of the U.S. Air Force’s official UFO study, Project Blue Book, government records show otherwise. What has been difficult to track is who is collecting these reports and where are they going?
One of the places we know UFO files have been going is to North American Radar Defense (NORAD). NORAD has denied having any UFO files. However, UFO researchers have discovered that NORAD’s claims are not entirely accurate. There are in fact UFO files in NORAD files, including instructions for radar operators on how to deal with UFOs. In this interview, we talk to Paul about these files and their discovery.
For more about Paul’s work, visit: ufos-documenting-the-evidence.blogspot.com.au.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch