An Oregon witness at McMinnville reported watching a pear-shaped UFO hovering 80 feet over nearby trees that looked like “transparent mercury,” according to testimony in Case 69626 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was driving to work about 7:09 a.m. on August 20, 2015, when the object was first seen.
“I saw an object hovering about 80 feet above the trees,” the witness stated. “It was shaped sort of pear-ish and the bottom of it was more flat.”
The witness described the make-up of the object.
“The material it looked like it was made of was kind of like transparent mercury. The ‘mercury’ seemed to be fluid and was moving like water, but the object didn’t lose its shape. It hovered there for maybe 30 seconds.”
The witness said he scrambled to take a photo with his phone but found that challenging.
“As I was trying to get the phone to take the picture, the object turned left, and it started to rotate right, and shot straight up at a 10-degree angle. I never in my life have seen or experienced anything similar to this event.”
Oregon MUFON is investigating.
McMinnville is the county seat and largest city of Yamhill County, Oregon, population, 32,187. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018